Have an account?
Log in to check out faster.
Sub total: $0 USD
An account with this email already exists. Sign-in or use a different email to create an account.
Eight or more characters, with at least one lowercase and one uppercase letter.
If you have an account with us, please Sign in for faster checkout.
Forgot your password?
or Sign up
Don’t have account? Sign up
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
In response to evolving domestic opinion, eMedals Inc has made the conscious decision to remove the presentation of German Third Reich historical artifacts from our online catalogue. For three decades, eMedals Inc has made an effort to preserve history in all its forms. As historians and researchers, we have managed sensitive articles and materials with the greatest of care and respect for their past and present social context. We acknowledge the growing sentiments put forth by the Canadian public and have taken proactive actions to address this opinion.
0% Buyer's Premium
Your Max Bid:
Couldn't load pickup availability
eMedals offers rapid domestic and international shipping. Orders received prior to 12:00pm (EST) will be shipped on the same business day.* Orders placed on Canadian Federal holidays will be dispatched the subsequent business day. Courier tracking numbers are provided for all shipments. All items purchased from eMedals can be returned for a full monetary refund or merchandise credit, providing the criteria presented in our Terms & Conditions are met. *Please note that the addition of a COA may impact dispatch time.
First Group of Five:
1. Medal for Combat Service (in silver with red enamels, number impressed "1233463" on the reverse, measuring 32 mm in diameter, chipping evident in the red enamels);
2. Medal for Victory Over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 (in brass, measuring 32 mm in diameter);
3. Jubilee Medal for the 20th Year Anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1945-1965 (in brass, measuring 32 mm in diameter);
4. Jubilee Medal for the 30th Year Anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1945-1975 (in brass, measuring 36 mm in diameter);
5. Jubilee Medal for the 40th Year Anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1945-1985 (in brass, measuring 32 mm in diameter).
Each medal with its original ribbon, mounted to a five-sided aluminum suspension, conjoined, with dual screwbacks, the sixth position missing its medal and ribbon;
Second Group of Five:
1. Medal for a Veteran of Labour (in aluminum alloy, measuring 34 mm in diameter);
2. Jubilee Medal for 30 Years of the Armed Forces of the Armed Forces of the USSR 1918-1948 (in brass, measuring 32 mm in diameter);
3. Jubilee Medal for 50 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR 1918-1968 (in brass, measuring 37.2 mm in diameter);
4. Jubilee Medal for 60 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR 1918-1978 (in brass, measuring 32 mm in diameter);
5. Jubilee Medal for 70 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR 1918-1988 (in brass, measuring 32 mm in diameter).
Each medal with its original ribbon, mounted to a five-sided aluminum suspension, conjoined, with dual screwbacks.
Together, better than very fine.
Do you have a similar item you are interested in selling?
Please complete the form and our client care representatives will contact you.
To begin the sale of your item(s), in house experts will need to carry out an initial evaluation to judge how to proceed in the sale. Here, we will determine the authenticity as well as the approximate value of the item(s) using images and descriptions.
In order to better assess how to proceed with your sale, an initial evaluation must be completed of your items. A quick and simple method, upload multiple images of your item(s) using our online submission form with any relevant comments. This form can be found below. Otherwise, we are happy to assess your item(s) by email, phone, or in office.
Once we have completed an initial evaluation, you will be contacted by an eMedals representative, either by email or phone, to discuss shipment. All items offered on eMedals.com are subject to in house inspection and evaluation prior to listing. This process is to ensure all items offered are authentic, described correctly, properly researched, and listed using professionally photography.
To ship your item(s), please ensure that each item is packed carefully and securely. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the shipment process, including those about methods, customs, insurance, please contact our general inbox email@example.com immediate assistance.
Shipping Address: 3245 Harvester RoadUnit 15Burlington, OntarioL7N 3T7 Canada
eMedals is happy to directly purchase medals and militaria from both the public and collectors alike. Here, once an item(s) has been assessed using images, delivered to our office and inspected, a purchase offer is then made. If accepted, payment is made in a timely fashion making an eMedals purchase a prompt transaction.
Item : EU18541
Russia, Soviet Union. Two Veteran's Group Of Five
All winning bids are subject to a Buyer's Premium of 22% which is in addition to the final hammer price.
Twenty-Two Percent (22%) of the Hammer Price
By submitting this bid, you agree to eMedals Inc.’s Terms & Conditions.
Your account is currently not verified to participate in auctions. Please log in, or apply for verification Here or Contact us for more information.
Please Login in/Sign Up First to use this feature!