WWI 94th Infantry Battalion Cap Badge CEF
WWI 94th Infantry Battalion Cap Badge CEF - Browning copper, unmarked but known to have been manufactured by Maybee's, 39.7 mm x 44.5 mm, intact lugs and pin, extremely fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised in Northern Ontario with mobilization headquarters at Port Arthur under the authority of G.O. 151, December 22, 1915. The Battalion sailed June 29, 1916 under the command of Lieutenant-Colonel H.A.C. Machin with a strength of 36 officers and 1,009 other ranks. In England, the Battalion was broken up and absorbed by the 17th and 32nd Reserve Battalions, It was disbanded September 15, 1920.