WWI 13th Infantry Battalion Glengarry Badge CEF
WWI 13th Infantry Battalion Glengarry Badge CEF - Browning copper, unusually heavy, unmarked, lacquered, 52.5 mm x 66 mm, intact lugs, light contact and wear, better than very fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised in Quebec and Nova Scotia with mobilization headquarters at Camp Valcartier, Quebec under the authority of P.C.O. 2067, August 6, 1914. The Battalion sailed October 3, 1914 under the command of Lieutenant-Colonel F.O.W. Loomis with a strength of 45 officers and 1,112 other ranks. The Battalion served in France and Belgium with the 3rd Infantry Brigade, 1st Canadian Division. It was disbanded on September 15, 1920.