WWI 128th Infantry Battalion Collar Badge Pair CEF
WWI 128th Infantry Battalion Collar Badge Pair CEF - One is browning copper, unmarked, 29 mm x 29.6 mm, intact lugs; the other is pickled copper, unmarked, 28 mm x 30.2 mm, intact lugs. Light contact, near extremely fine.Footnote: The Battalion was raised and mobilized in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan under the authority of G.O. 151, December 22, 1915. The Battalion sailed August 15, 1916 under the command of Lieutenant-Colonel F. Pawlett with a strength of 32 officers and 988 other ranks. In England, the Battalion was broken up and absorbed into the 15th and 19th Reserve Battalions. It was disbanded on September 15, 1920.