Pickled copper, unmarked but known to have been manufactured by Hemsley, 44 mm x 47.9 mm, intact lugs, better than extremely fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised and mobilized in Toronto, Ontario under the authority of G.O. 69, July 15, 1916. The Battalion sailed October 26, 1916 under the command of Lieutenant-Colonel L. Reed with a strength of 31 officers and 888 other ranks. In England, the Battalion was absorbed into the 5th Reserve Battalion. It was disbanded September 15, 1920.